The last of the missing pieces for the 71 Bonnie arrived today (well I hope I have everything now...) I decided to start with the carbs, run the cables to the bars, attach all other cables, oil/fuel lines and finish up the wiring. While waiting for some Amal parts I got restless and started polishing up some of the pieces. I realize they'll tarnish quickly but what-evs. I didn't polish the main body of the carbs because they're just too many hard to reach spots.
I only got about 15 minutes into the rebuild before I received an emergency phonecall from a customer. So this is where I am right now. Hopefully I'll have some more time this week. Check back for updates.